Friday 7 November 2008

Good Stuff

Just to let everyone know - this is BIG for me.....
I am feeling pretty good today. I haven't had to take one sedative all day and I feel unusually calm for someone who is going on Holiday tomorrow and has things to get ready. My mood has lifted a little - enough for me to feel it and for Andrew to see it. And, I have joined a new forum group with people who just couldn't be more welcoming if they came to my front door with a muffin basket. Today has been a good day.

These days need to be published, they come rather rarely and without notice. When they go, I forget they exist as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x