Thursday 11 September 2008

Overwhelmed

I'm going to get a little bit of lunch now but I thought I just had to log on for a mo to say a big THANK YOU everyone who has been so kind about this blog. Most notably Gary and the BBC Gardening Message Board friends I've made, who I learnt last night like this collection of ramblings and photos. Writing this is a joy and I look forward to things happening on the plot so I can share them with you. Also it's lovely to have an outlet for my thoughts and feelings about stuff - I spend a lot of my time alone you see. Well Maggie's here but she isn't much of a conversationalist!

I have stuff to tell, so I'll be back later.......x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little nugget of happiness in the form of a comment - don't forget to put your name at the end if using 'anonymous' setting x